The objective of the D-A-CH+ conference series on Energy Informatics is to promote the research, development, and implementation of information and communication technologies in the energy domain and to foster the exchange between academia, industry, and service providers in the German-Austrian-Swiss region and its neighboring countries (D-A-CH+).
We seek high-quality, original papers on smart energy systems and energy-efficient computing and communication. Submissions describing theoretical contributions as well as system design, implementation, and experimentation are welcome. The list of topics of interest to the conference, includes, but is not limited to:
- Energy networks, micro-grids, and distributed generation management.
- Energy-efficient mobility, charge management for electric vehicles, energy-aware traffic control, and smart grid integration of mobile storage.
- Smart buildings, digital metering, occupant comfort, and user interaction.
- Protocols and architectures for green data centers.
- Data analytics for smart energy systems and platforms for data analysis.
- Information systems for behavior change, market mechanisms, and business cases.
Cross-cutting issues including: security and privacy protection, interoperability, verification of networked smart grid systems, and more.
Submission and Publication
Submitted papers will be reviewed in a double-blind process. Accepted and presented papers will be published in the Springer Journal Springer journal on Computer Science — Research and Development (CSRD). Selected authors will be invited to submit an adapted version of their work to Informatik-Spektrum. The conference language will be English and papers should be written in English. We solicit full research papers (max. 10 pages content + 2 pages references) and research-in-progress papers (max. 6 pages content + 2 pages references).
The detailed call for papers can be found here:
Detailed instruction for authors are available here: