For a list of upcoming events, please visit the SI Event Agenda.
Featured upcoming event
SI Evening Talk: Data for the Benefit of the Patient
- Date & Time: Tuesday November 29, 2022 17:30-20:00
- Location: isolutions AG, The Circle 38, 8058 Zurich (Airport)
- Dr. Elke Mittendorf, Data Governance Manager, University Hospital Zurich
- “How can we govern data use and capture – in the interest of patients”
- Prof. em. Dr. Ernst Hafen, ETH Zurich
- “Data to the People – Towards a people-centred health data ecosystem”
- Dr. Karsten Danzer, Innovation Delivery Lead, Healthcare Industry
- “Let’s enable a sustainable health care business for humans!”
The use of patient data is a controversial topic. The main question is: Why is it so complicated to leverage patient data in order to improve care pathways?
Huge opportunities emerge through the use of patient health and disease data. However, it is extremely difficult to materialize value from such data. Is the root cause legislation like GDPR, data governance impairment, data interoperability impairment, wrong financial incentivations, non machine readable based documentation or are the expectations and promises not realistic?
The usage of data can be in the context of research, medical treatment as well as administrative tasks. Overall it can lead to outcome improvements and reduce the financial burden of health services to the society.
We open the discussion and would like to invite you to debate how patient data should be used.
- 17:30 Opening
- 17:40 Keynotes
- 18:25 Discussion
- 19:30 Apéro & Networking
Participation is free. Registration is required. Please register HERE.
Organized by: SI
Evening Talk: The New Swiss Federal Data Protection Act (nFDPA): Application and impact for citizens and enterprises October 20, 2022.
Swiss IT Congress (SITC) 2022 March 10, 2022
Swiss Digital Summit SDS 2020